A grey and white floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork pattern based on traditional Metis designs of the past and present. Designed by a Canadian Indigenous artist.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Feliss Fashions are created by Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett, a Metis Artist in Canada. *** Copyright: ©Feliss Fashions 2019 and on, Phyllis Jarrett all rights reserved.
A colorful floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork and black background...
Super soft and comfortable capri leggings. • 82% polyester/18% spandex...
Welcome to Feliss Art
Original Indigenous Art
Inquiries & News