A colorful floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork and black background is based on traditional Metis designs of the past and present. Designed by a Canadian Indigenous artist.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Choose from polychiffon, satin charmeuse, or matte crepe depending on your desired print results.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Feliss Fashions are created by Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett, a Metis Artist in Canada. *** Copyright: ©Feliss Fashions 2019 and on, Phyllis Jarrett all rights reserved.
A grey and white floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork pattern...
This scarf is designed to bring awareness to the importance...
Welcome to Feliss Art
Original Indigenous Art
Inquiries & News