This scarf is designed to bring awareness to the importance of our water on Turtle Island. Turtle Island is the Indigenous name that many Indigenous cultures gave to North America long before it was settled by others and country boundaries were set.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Feliss Fashions are created by Phyllis Poitras-Jarrett, a Metis Artist in Canada. *** Copyright: ©Feliss Fashions 2019 and on, Phyllis Jarrett all rights reserved.
A colorful floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork and black background...
A grey and white floral scarf with traditional Metis Beadwork pattern...
Welcome to Feliss Art
Metis Art and Design
Original Paintings in Process!